is an application to draw, edit and store concept maps. A concept map is a diagram showing the relationships among concepts. They are graphical tools for organizing and representing knowledge. They include concepts, usually enclosed in circles or boxes of some type, and relationships between concepts indicated by a connecting line linking two concepts.
Concepts can be connected with labeled arrows. The relationship between concepts can be articulated in linking phrases, e.g., "gives rise to", "results in", "is required by," or "contributes to".
Concept maps are similar to mindmaps, but give more freedom, as mindmaps are often restricted to radial hierarchies and tree structures.
Features* Add concepts by typing or drag and drop
* Link your concepts, and label them
* You can link a concept with as many other concepts you need. You can link concepts with other links
* Move your concepts around as you like and as you need it. No restriction for placing or ordering!
* Your concept-map is stored in a database. You can make very big maps with many of concepts and links.
* Assign different shapes to a concept
* Work with a splitted screen: several views or sub-views of the same concept-map.
* Organise different views of your concept maps as sheets and store them in the database
* Store text and images in the database and connect them with concepts * Export your map as an image
more information see: limada.org